“Nook & Cranny” is a new monthly event brought to you by Clementine Ishtari and The Ego Co. This event is geared specifically at the Home and Garden sector of SL and those consumers who want to fill every nook & cranny of their SL homes with all kinds of pretty things. The difference with this event as opposed to others out there is that “Nook & Cranny” will give designers the choice of setting and maintaining respectable pricing that supports the time and effort that they put into their product while consumers still get a “deal.” It’s win/win for everyone!
• This event is open to any designer who creates home and garden items. This can be prefabs, furniture, lawn and garden, landscaping, textures, etc. Basically anything that makes your SL home a pretty place.
• Nook & Cranny is a monthly event with 2 groups of designers. The first group will run from the 1st through 15th of the month and the last group will run from the 15th through the end of the month.
• Items and pricing will be exclusive to the event. After those 2 weeks items will be priced at the discretion of the designers.
• Pricing for this event will be 50% off designer set prices.
• This event will be blogged on The Ego Co. website by specific bloggers assigned to cover the event. These bloggers will also blog the items on their own blogs to help increase coverage of items and the event.
If you are interested in being a part of this event, please fill out the application below and you will be personally contacted if accepted. Questions or comments? Please contact Clementine Ishtari inworld.